The pastoral assistant will work under the direction of the Centre Manager to provide safe, high quality pastoral care for the children attending.
£45 per session
Key areas of work
1. Cultivate relationships with BYMT families. This includes being the first point of contact
2. Manage queries with professionalism, ensuring that any messages are immediately dealt with or forwarded to the appropriate member of staff
3. Assist with promoting BYMT’s social networking presence (including Facebook, Twitter and Linked In groups/pages)
1. Assisting parents with Speedadmin
2. Maintain customer security in line with BYMT Data Protection Policy
1. Assist with the well-being of students including dealing with any First Aid issues that may arise. Training will be given as appropriate
2. Work with colleagues to ensure adequate and appropriate supervision of children and young people whilst on site
3. Ensure that children receive adequate supervision throughout their activities and their safe dismissal at the end of their morning
4. Work with volunteers to prepare refreshments for students as required
5. Provide support where appropriate for children with additional needs
1. Support in the preparation/pack down of teaching spaces
2. Undergo training as required and in line with the Trust’s objectives.
3. Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the CEO/ Head of Service or the Deputy Heads of Service.
It is essential that the Pastoral Assistant is a team player, able to remain calm under pressure, and can work on their own as well as take direction.
You will be expected to work every Saturday morning as per the centre calendar.
Applications will only be accepted on the BYMT Application Form that can be found here: https://www.bymt.co.uk/pdfs/uploaded/downloads/Application%20form%20-%20support%20staff.pdf
Interviews are scheduled for Monday 6th December 2021
01 December 2021